Join Our Team
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are currently hiring
We seek an experienced line cook to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with line cook experience. We seek someone who is a self-starter, punctual, and engaged.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- At least 1 year line cooking experience required
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in high heat areas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please note that pay is commensurate with experience. Thank you.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and hard-working.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots or pans using dishwashers or by hand
- Some light food prep
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Sort and stack clean dishes; Carry clean dishes to proper storage areas
- Proven working experience as a dishwasher
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
We are looking forward to reading your application.
The Food Runner position starts at $8.00 per hour plus tips. This position is responsible for running food from the kitchen to our dining room guests. Basic understanding of the seat numbers so as to accurately serve food is required (after our training period concludes). Must be able to walk/stand for at least 6 hours per shift. We are open 5 nights a week. This position will work 3-5 nights a week depending on business levels. Must have excellent customer service and communication skill. Must work well with others.
We seek a host/hostess to join our team. This position is primarily responsible for greeting guests as they enter the restaurant, seating guests, answering the phones, and taking dinner reservations. Excellent guest service and communication skills are required. This position will be required to stand for 5-6 hour shifts. Full or Part time shifts are available.
The server position starts at $2.13 per hour plus tips. There is great earning potential for the right person. Servers are responsible for taking care of our dining guests. From taking their food and drink orders, to making some of their menu choices using table-side preparation methods. On the job training is provided and required. The perfect candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be able to stand/walk for at least 6 hour shifts. We are open 5 nights a week. This position will work 3-5 nights a week depending on business levels. Must be able to work well with others as a team.
This is a full time position that starts at $10.00 per hour plus tips. We are open for dinner 5 nights a week (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays). This position is responsible for making cocktails, pouring beer and wine, and serving food to our guests. Standing for at least 6 hours at a time is required. Previous bartending experience is preferred. Must have a strong work ethic, winning personality, and ability to work well with others.