Join Our Team
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are currently hiring
Snead's 1912 Steak in Hot Springs, VA is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, responsible, organized, and very customer-focused. Must have at least 1 year of fine-dining restaurant supervising experience.
· Ensure the highest customer service experience
· Provide guidance and direction to service and bartending staff
· Create weekly scheduled for FOH staff
· Perform coaching/counseling to FOH staff as needed, including, but not limited to, performance evaluations and write-ups
· Work with upper management to order supplies/products including, but not limited to, paper goods, wine, beer, restaurant supplies
· Proactively assist fellow team members
· Ensure team provides prompt, professional, friendly, and accurate service
· Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Previous experience in a management role (1 + year)
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Ability to learn new computer applications quickly (OpenTable and Homebase)
Snead's 1912 is an EOE.
We are looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you.
The Food Runner position starts at $8.00 per hour plus tips. This position is responsible for running food from the kitchen to our dining room guests. Basic understanding of the seat numbers so as to accurately serve food is required (after our training period concludes). Must be able to walk/stand for at least 6 hours per shift. We are open 5 nights a week. This position will work 3-5 nights a week depending on business levels. Must have excellent customer service and communication skill. Must work well with others.
We seek a host/hostess to join our team. This position is primarily responsible for greeting guests as they enter the restaurant, seating guests, answering the phones, and taking dinner reservations. Excellent guest service and communication skills are required. This position will be required to stand for 5-6 hour shifts. Full or Part time shifts are available.
The server position starts at $2.13 per hour plus tips. There is great earning potential for the right person. Servers are responsible for taking care of our dining guests. From taking their food and drink orders, to making some of their menu choices using table-side preparation methods. On the job training is provided and required. The perfect candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be able to stand/walk for at least 6 hour shifts. We are open 5 nights a week. This position will work 3-5 nights a week depending on business levels. Must be able to work well with others as a team.
This is a full time position that starts at $10.00 per hour plus tips. We are open for dinner 5 nights a week (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays). This position is responsible for making cocktails, pouring beer and wine, and serving food to our guests. Standing for at least 6 hours at a time is required. Previous bartending experience is preferred. Must have a strong work ethic, winning personality, and ability to work well with others.